Complete Your Roku Wireless Setup using Go.roku.com/wireless
Get rid of your traditional satellite or cable television subscription and save some money at the end of each month by using the revolutionary Roku and Go.roku.com/wireless. It is a technology that collects content from the internet and delivers it into your TV. Basically, the player allows you to obtain video content through different applications by hooking up to the Roku Wi-Fi internet connection. An HDMI cable is all that is required to connect the Roku box or stick to the TV. There are different types of current generation Roku devices available in the market. Each of them comes with significant features, processors and pricing models too.
For those of you who do not wish to subscribe to a paid monthly service you can watch the likes of The Roku Channel, YouTube, Pluto TV Activate, PBS Kids, CW, CBS News, Tubi TV, NBC News, Crackle TV, Filmrise, ABC News, Fox Television, and a lot more, which are absolutely free.
Subscriptions By Choice
If you want a more traditional satellite or Cable TV experience, with some live channels, then go in for applications like Sling TV, DirecTV Now, HBO Go, Disney Now, PlayStation Vue, Hulu, etc. Hulu more recently even came out with a live TV subscription package.
Note: You can also get a regular Hulu subscription without the Live TV option.
Roku, since its inception in 2002, has progressively introduced several devices into the market. But the Roku wireless devices are the ones that are most powerful and hold the capacity to deliver your preferred content whenever you want. In Go.roku.com/wireless get a glimpse of the current generation of Roku devices and their features.
Roku Express And Plus
Though it might be similar to other existing competitors in the market, the Roku Express is still all set to give its consumers more than just streaming. The main selling point of the device is its ability to provide a third-party experience when compared to others. While most streaming services offer restrictive content, the go.roku.com/express goes beyond biases. It provides all types of content and a variety of choices to the user. The small device has an IR element on the top and an HDMI and a micro USB ports at the back. This is also where your ‘Reset’ pin is located. An adhesive pad at the bottom ensures that it stays securely in place and provides the best reception when you hang it under your TV. The remote is neat, and comes with the traditional quick launch buttons for some of the channels and encompasses some new features too.
The ultimate device that offers you the best streaming experience is the Roku Ultra. The black box comes with connections for the power cord, HDMI, micro SD card and an Ethernet port. There is also the USB slot on the side. The controller is heralded as one of the best. It comes with the regular buttons, the Home, Back, Play, Pause and quick launch channel buttons. Besides, it also has volume control and microphone search options, where you can speak your option by pressing the small ‘Mic’ button. Netflix , Sling , Hulu and CBS are the most watched channels that are in demand.
Roku Streaming Stick & Roku Streaming Stick Plus
- The device is small, black and probably the size of a packet of gum. Yet, it is extremely powerful and has the capacity to replace more than half of your entertainment setup.
- Whether you wish to cut the cord completely, or you are just getting into the streaming device industry, the Streaming Stick Plus is a highly recommended device for both experienced as well as novice users.
- The device’s interface and search functionalities are easily navigable. It also comes with a power cable in-built with a Go.roku.com/wireless setup booster.
- There is a voice search incorporated with a microphone, a power key at the top and a pair of volume keys on its side.
- Which means both the power and the volume can be controlled from a single remote. The Roku wireless setup instructions are easy.
Steps for go.roku.com/connectivity process
Roku can be connected in two ways – Wired Connection or Wireless Connection. The wired connection can be useful when you own an older TV. You can directly connect it with an Ethernet cable to your TV. In the case of Roku wireless setup (Wi-Fi), you should carry out the following steps to complete your go.roku.com/wireless setup process.
- For go.roku.com/wireless setup, connect the TV with your home network (Wi-Fi)
- A display screen displaying ‘Wireless’ will appear
- Click ‘OK’ to proceed with the Roku wireless setup process.
- Choose your WLAN (home network) from the network list.
- If you don’t find your home network on the list, you can scan again to choose it.
- Type your exact password. Don’t forget that it is case-sensitive
- And then, click the option ‘Connect’.
Your Roku wireless setup is now completed. In the course of setup process, you might come across some go.roku.com/connectivity errors. Read the manual or contact our technical support for resolving the errors.
Troubleshooting Tip for Roku Wireless Setup
Even after you have successfully connected your Roku device to the TV, you may across some technical errors. Here is the list of the common Roku connection problems that you might probably face.
- While you are watching the video content, it might keep pausing or retrieving again and again.
- You will no longer be allowed to see the Channel Store on your TV screen.
- In most cases, your Roku box will be unable to connect to your wireless network.
These errors occur when there is an issue with your home or wireless network. If you follow this one simple troubleshooting tip for Roku wireless setup, you can eliminate all these errors with ease. On your screen, go to the ‘Settings’ panel and select ‘About’ and move to the ‘Network’ part. From the options, choose ‘Wireless’ and update the connection.
Roku will search for your home network (Wi-Fi) and re-connect. In that case, you will see three options with a round button. When every button gets a green checkmark on it, your Roku will start to stream with perfection.
The go-roku-wireless.com website is a support lending organization with respect to the Roku brand of products. The Go.roku.com/wireless support services include and not restricted to the hardware, software, channels, accounts and other accessories affiliated with the Roku device. However, the website does not sell and definitely does not propagate the sale of products belonging to any particular brand and hence cannot entertain any warranty claims from its users.