When you possess a Roku streaming device or TV, you need to create a Roku account and link the device to the account using the page Roku.com/link. We will give you an idea about the Roku account setup and activation process in detail.
The Roku account setup is simple and you can refer the setup instructions. Once you create an account it is easy to activate your streaming device and then, add the favorite channels. In case if you come across Roku setup errors troubleshoot it right away to proceed with the device setup and activation without any interruptions.
Signup for Roku Account Setup:
- The Roku account sign up page is where you can provide the required data for account creation. The information required includes First name, Last name email ID and password.
- There is a verify email and password section to verify the data that you type
- Suggest you type the URL my.roku.com/signup on a new browser
- Start providing the required data and click on the submit tab
- Wait for a while until the Roku account creation process is complete
- Try to set a Roku account pin and this step is important to prevent the misuse or unauthorized channel purchase. Select the required option under the Pin preference tab.
- Once you complete the account creation navigate to the login page my.roku.com/signin
- The very step will prompt to type the credentials
- Enter the credentials and you can login
Link your Streaming Device using Roku.com/link
- As soon as you log in, setup the streaming device which you want to use. If it is a new device there are few preliminary setup steps in the Roku setup
- If your device is ready you can go to Roku.com/link and enter the code that you have noted down
- Wait for a while and the streaming device will link automatically to the Roku account
To avoid the Roku Account Setup Errors
If you are stuck with Roku account setup errors, we recommend you to have a look at the tips below:
- Verify the my.roku.com/signup page that you use for account creation
- It is always important to provide valid data on the page
- As you login enter or type the accurate credentials
- Perform a device restart and all most all the Roku account setup errors resolve
- Without a good speed internet the process of account creation is not possible and hence we suggest to start using a network with better speed
- Verify and validate if the page Roku.com/link that you use is valid
- Clear your network cache, browsing history and then try again if you are stuck with internet or connectivity issues
Start creating a Roku account, sign in, link your device to the account and begin streaming the channels that you like the most. Read the instructions and go to the page my.roku.com/signup for Roku account setup or visit Roku wireless setup. To get more assistance just dial the contact number – +1-844-730-3890.